Saturday, July 1, 2017

Over the past week since I posted this blog I have remembered several songs that remind me of one or the other of my dad or Bobby or both in some instances.  I thought I'd share those tunes for your listening pleasure.  Maybe some of these remind you of your dad...or a grandfather.


Fraulein-Bobby Flores

We are German, and this song reminds me of the music my dad loved along with Polka music.  He could tear up a rug dancing to Polka music!


Daddy's Hands-Holly Dunn

I cannot hear this song without crying.  I can't sing it to save my life.  I choke up, and that's all she wrote.


He Walked on Water-Randy Travis

Sometimes we put our daddies on a pedastal so high you know they just had to walk on water.


I'm Seeing My Father in Me-Paul Overstreet

As I get older, I see and hear more of my father in me.  Oh boy!


That's My Job-Conway Twitty

My dad worked so hard, and he worked hard for us.


A Father's Love-George Strait

A father's love is a love without end...AMEN!


Daddy's Girl-Red Sovine

I just remembered this song.  I remember when I was really little hearing this song on the radio on some of our road trips to visit family.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home